Sunday, April 9, 2017

fletcher...sharing life

My Dad told us stories
stories of his past
fun facts never heard before
how fun to hear of Fletcher
the pet crow
Fletcher, the crow
taken from the nest
raised by Dad.
Fletcher, who stole the dog food
Fletcher, who stole clothes pins...
from Grandma's clothesline.

Fletcher who sat on Dad's shoulder,
was his funny  pet.

I miss my Dad
I miss his stories
I miss my Dad's smile...
I miss his laughter as he shared...
 shared his childhood .

Precious memories live on.

my Dad
always...
sharing life





©PamMoore








2 comments:

  1. I backlinked from your comment to find you. What a precious, precious story, Pam. I miss my dad, too. He was my champion and probably the only person in my life that loved me unconditionally.....xo Diana Oh- and thank you for the comment on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings on this Good Friday dear Pam. Wishing you and yours a joyous and happy weekend and Easter my friend.

    ReplyDelete